EDUCATIONAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT
Records Management for Educational Institutions
At Access, we have the earned experience within the educational sector to truly understand the different departments and processes that schools, colleges and universities manage on a daily basis. That global expertise and industry knowledge ensures that we can address the specific needs of both small and large institutions, whether they have a centralized or multi-campus environment.
Elementary, secondary and post-secondary institutions need a document management partner that can manage student, administrative and back-office records while maintaining compliance with various state and federal regulations, including the:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPPs)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
At Access, our comprehensive records management solutions include:
- Secure offsite storage vaults with safety features that can protect your records in the event of a natural disaster or emergency.
- Innovative systems equipped with powerful technologies and analytics to easily access, monitor, manage and retrieve your information.
- Document shredding and recycling facilities with NAID AAA certifications for mobile or plant-based destructions of all media forms.